1.What is O-Shot and G Spot ?
O-Shot, known as Orgasm Shot, is a specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina to help relieve women with sexual problems and urinary incontinence.
The G-spot which also known as the Gräfenberg spot (for German gynaecologist Ernst Gräfenberg), is a purported highly erogenous area of the vagina that, when stimulated, may lead to strong sexual arousal and orgasm, powerful orgasms and potential female ejaculation.
Who are the candidates for O-Shot and G-Spot ?
- Female Sexual Disorder: Women who suffer from Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder) may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal.
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire):Though, this is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer from this problem. But the important thing here is that suffering from a sexual disorder does not simply doesn’t take away all the pleasure of sex but it can take away the complete satisfaction which will be notable. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: It is found in around 1 in 20 (or 5%) women. In this disorder, women can become aroused but can feel much difficulty with orgasm. This can make sex frustrating and creates a tendency to avoid.
- Dyspareunia:Here, the woman suffers from real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women.
Is the Process injection to O- Shot and G-Spot is Pain Full?
First, the doctor or nurse applies a numbing cream to the vagina and the arm. Then blood will be drawn from the patient’s arm and placed within a centrifuge to separate the platelet-rich plasma from the red blood cells.
The whole process takes about 10 minutes and can be done there in the room with the patient. After that, the PRP will be injected around various erogenous zones such as the clitoris and into the upper vagina into an area most important for the sexual response, once the injection is complete, the patient will be able to resume all normal activity, including sexual intercourse. There may be a feeling of fullness within the vagina which should gradually resolve over 1-3 days.
The O-Spot. The O-Shot uses Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) which is derived from the patient’s blood and injected into the clitoris and the anterior vaginal wall. PRP contains at least 7 different growth factors that cause new tissue growth with better function and with a younger appearance. The ultimate goal of O-Shot is to stimulate the growth of new tissue and blood flow around the clitoris and vaginal walls to increase sensitivity.
G-SHOT (clinical description: G-Spot Amplification or GSA), is a simple, nonsurgical, physician-administered treatment that can temporarily augment the Grafenburg spot (G-Spot) in sexually active women with normal sexual function.GSA is a method of amplifying or augmenting the G-Spot with human-engineered hyaluronan. Hyaluronan is a common ingredient found in many health care products and can also be found naturally throughout the body.
Because these areas have been numbed with the anaesthetic cream, the woman feels little or no pain.
What Women Tell Us After Having the O-Shot and G -Spot Amplification therapy?
Although there are differences in the experiences of each woman, here’s a list of some of the things our patients have told us they experience after having the O-Shot and rejuvenating the Orgasm System.
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence