The easiest definition of Premature Ejaculation is the secretion of semen before and after sexual intercourse. The amount of semen secretaion changes from time to time and on under different physical conditions.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation–
- Different psychological reasons like stress, tension, hypertension, anxiety etc. and relationship issues like sexual abuse, early sexual experience, sexual performance related issues etc.
- Hyperthyroidism is another reason behind this.
- Different health conditions lead to Premature Ejaculation.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation:
- Weightloss, nervousness and Premature Ejaculation.
- Erectile dysfunction or Impotency is another symptom when a man cannot stay firm enough to perform a sexual intercourse properly.
- Trouble in keeping an erection for a defintie time period.
- Dissatisfaction in Sexual intercourse
- Obesity, Hypertension and Diabetic.
- Trouble in getting proper erection.
Different Biological Causes:
- Abnormal level of neurotransmitters and different brain chemicals.
- Addiction to alcohol, Tobacco, and use of other illegal drugs ends up in desperation and finally causes decretion of sexual health.
- Hormonal imbalance and disturbance.
- Infection of Urethra and Prostate.
- Inflammation of sexual organs.
Treatments for Premature Ejaculation:
- Anasthesia spray or cream reduces sensation.
- Medical treatments
- Behavorial therapy sessions
- Medication for ED
- Psychological therapy sessions
- Consumption of anti dipression drugs.
- Ayurvedic oil massage
- To improve muscle strength, Pelvic exercises are suggested.
Permanent treatement to cure Premature Ejaculation:
- High frequency shock wave therapy is the best treatment for Premature Ejaculation.
- High voltage sound waves are applied on the penis to break down the plaque build up within the vessels. It also increases the sensitivity in the Penis as well. Increasing blood flow within the vessel will end up producing more sennsation and improves sexual performance.
- This is the safest and quickest treatment of Premature Ejaculation. This is also a non invasive process.