Laser circumcision For Phimosis Treatment
We are offering you a high end, risk free and superbly done circumcision procedure. We have a bunch of expert doctors who are experienced in this field and they will perform the task without any fault. Intimate Clinic is offering you a laser treatment for Phimosis that will be done under expert supervision.
What is Phimosis?
There’s a situation, when the foreskin of the penis cannot retract to its original position. This is a huge problem in the course of sexuality of a male. Phimosis directly affects the fertility and secual intercourse of a person. Phimosis can be treated and the treatments are done depending on the condition of the patient and the stage of Phimosis the patient has. Two types of common treatments are done; either Circumcision can be done or Manual retraction can be done on a daily basis. Inmate clinic offers you a side effect free Laser treatment which offers you a wonderful cosmetic appearance and gets fully recovered ASAP. The whole process would take around 15-20 minutes.
Common indications for male circumcision are:
- Phimosis: The foreskin cannot be retracted automatically from the tip of the penis.
- Paraphimosis: Here the foreskin can be retracted but cannot be returned to its original position. This is a situation of medical emergency and the patient should be taken to the nearest hospital as soon as possible.
- Balanitis: An inflammation takes place on the foreskin and on the tip of the penis. This is the situation that all male face at least once in their life.
- UTI: The Urinary Tract Infection can be seen in many men. The reason behind this is the unhygienic condition of most of the men out there. This can also happen when the urinary tract is abnormally set up in a person.
- Trauma: Zipper injuries take place in most of the men and mostly in the children. Here, circumcision is the only option to save the penis from an infection and inflammation.
- Penile Cancer is another reason behind this condition in a normal male.
- This can also be done to save the person from any type of sexually transmitted diseases.
Diagnosis of Phimosis:
Traditional circumcision incurs a gruesome pain in many. The laser treatment on the other hand shows a lesser pain situation. Hence this is the best treatment for Phimosis which can be done on both an adult and a child. Laser treatment is best for patients with blood related issues like Hemophilia. When you visit the Intimate clinic, the whole procedure takes around 15-20 minutes and shows a quick recovery.
This procedure can be done on a newborn as well. You can also take your baby for a few weeks or months for the procedure. This is a religious ritual for a section of people across the globe. Personal hygiene needs to be maintained to heal the patient quickly. Families always have concern for the treatment as this has become a tradition.
Advantages of having Laser treatment:
- You do not need to stay in hospital
- The recovery period is very less
- Less pain and less amount of bleeding involved.
- Urinary tract infection cannot be seen
- Minimally invasive and it is a safe procedure.
- Infection can be avoided and the penis will stay clean.
The intimate Clinic also uses a circumcision stapler. The stapler is a hand held instrument that is sterile in nature and should be used to perform circumcision. The stapler also includes bio absorbable skin staples. Laser cuts the foreskin and applies a row of staples in this case. The stapler pin has a dome-like structure that can be easily entered in the top most foreskin of penis. The design includes a circular cutting stapler that can get penetrated in the foreskin of the penis.