BPH Patient Details - Intimate Clinic
Chronic Prostatitis is the inflammation of the penis. This situation takes place if the inflammation is not treated for three months or longer. This may be not fatal, but it will affect your urination ability and your sexual life. This medical condition is very much painful also. This also results in muscle or nerve damage in the pelvic area along with recurrent bacterial infection.
Reason Behind Chronic Prostatitis:
- Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis: This severe condition takes place due to the bacterial infection in the penis. Some people also face UTI or Urinary Tract Infection along with Chronic bacterial prostatitis.
- Chronic non- Bacterial Prostatitis or Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome: The reason behind this condition is tough to understand. It is a non bacterial infection and due to the vague idea about its causes, there is no definite treatment of this. This can generally be seen in people curing from Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis or any other type of bacterial infection of the penis.
Possible reasons behind this tough medical situation are:
- Physical injury of the urinary tract.
- Damage of the urinary tract due to an operation.
- Psychological stress.
Symptoms of Chronic Prostatitis:
The visible symptom is the genital or pelvic pain. The pain can be felt like an ache or it can be severe and sharp. In some people the pain stays for all the time whereas in some, it comes and goes after a certain interval.
Another visible symptom is the urge to urinate continuously during night time. Some people need to visit the loo several times during the night.
- Difficulty in the time of urination.
- Chronic pain during the time of urination
- Uncontrollable urge for urination.
- Pain in testicles, penis, rectum or in the lower back of the patient.
- Chronic pain during the time of ejaculation.
- Chronic pain in Perineum. This is the space between Rectum and Scrotum.
Infection signs can be nausea, vomiting, chills or fever.
Diagnosis of Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis:
- Urine Semen blood culture can be done to identify a bacterial infection.
- Clinical examinations prescribed by the doctor.
- Syncope can be done.
- Prostate biopsy and USG of the Prostate can also be done as per the prescription of the doctor.
Treatment of Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis:
The treatment is quite difficult hence, the patient should always reach the experts only. Extracorporeal shock wave therapy can be done on the patient to treat Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis. This is the non surgical and non invasive process and it is the safest process to be done on the patient to treat Pelvic Pain Syndrome.